As a key member of our team you will be expected to:
* Work with the customs team and other senior managers, directors and partners in Birmingham and London to create a business providing advisory services with annual fee income of £750k within two years
* Focus on adding value to the supply chain, retail and distribution businesses selected with the customs team and local offices
* Identify, scope, sell and arrange delivery of high quality Customs advisory services on a broad range of customs services
* Lead and manage large client projects
* Delegate work to and review work carried out by junior members of the team
* Develop and manage more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.