* Participating in the development of transfer pricing design, compliance, audit defence, and operational transfer pricing strategies.
* Analysing permanent establishment issues and profit attribution in the FS sector.
* Managing transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analysis to support the client's position, as well as helping develop the delivery of our market leading documentation software solution across the FS sector.
* Key senior member and relationship holder in client service teams.
* Managing our Consultants and Analysts as part of a team.
* Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools.
* Working with clients, Tax authorities and client service teams on APAs and MAPs.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.