We are currently seeking a transfer pricing tax Manager to be based in Dublin on behalf of our client a global consultancy firm who are currently growing their Financial Services tax practice.
- Developing, marketing and implementing transfer pricing solutions
- Identifying work opportunities through internal and external network of contacts
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Developing, managing and supporting inter-company pricing for existing and new supply chains and identifying opportunities regarding tax and business efficient supply chains
- Supporting the lead partners to ensure effective and timely input to business initiatives and projects, including marketing initiatives, thought leadership and technology-solutions
- Managing a team of transfer pricing professionals in supporting, planning and / or delivering projects as appropriate
- University degree in economics, finance or engineering and / or MBA
- At least eight years relevant experience in a professional firm or in the industry
- Experience and understanding of international transfer pricing and tax principles
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong skill in written and verbal English, with other languages representing a potential advantage
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.