This global financial services group is looking for a Tax Accountant to be part of this highly regarded tax function. This will be based in the Head Office of a US listed group with operations spanning a number of jurisdictions. The role will assist with international compliance and reporting obligations the Group faces in respect of corporate tax.
* Preparation of Country by Country Reporting disclosures
* Preparation of Master File and Local file transfer pricing reports
* Preparation of FATCA and Common Reporting Standard analysis and filings
* Analysis of Diverted Profits Tax position
* Preparation of UK Corporate Tax Returns
* Preparation of calculations, supporting schedules and disclosures required for quarterly and annual Group reporting of the Group's Effective Tax Rate under US GAAP
* Preparation of Tax Disclosures for UK financial statements including analysis of current and deferred tax
* This would suit a 0-2 year qualified accountant or Chartered Tax Adviser.
* Experience in the insurance industry preferred but not essential. Full support will be given for completion of professional qualifications and on-going CPD for relevant tax matters.
* Advanced Word / Excel skills
* Financial data analysis experience
* Experience of One Source corporate tax software (or similar) preferred
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.