International tax is a key area for this FTSE250 business and we are looking to invest in this area to hire an international tax specialist reporting to the Senior Tax Manager. This is a commercially engaged commercial and technical tax role, ideally suited, but not limited, to someone with proven industry experience and the ability to discuss complex issues in plain language.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Assist the Head of Tax and Senior Tax Manager with primarily corporate income tax focussed advisory projects including M&A work and restructuring;
* Implementation of the Group's tax strategy with overseas offices;
* Assist the Head of Tax in the development and implementation of revised transfer pricing policies including working with Finance, Treasury and relevant stakeholders to develop processes and a control framework necessary to ensure transfer pricing policies are implemented;
* Prepare and review transfer pricing reports and OECD compliant documentation globally, including the new country by country reporting analysis, including analysing and documenting transfer pricing processes to identify any risks and potential areas for improvement;
* Provide support for group reporting for overseas group companies at half year and year end;
The ideal candidate will hold tax and / or accounting qualification and have trained with a Big 4 or Tier A firm and be operating at Manager level.
In addition to your technical aptitude, strong communication skills and an outgoing personality is desirable as a key part of the role will be dealing with different stakeholders internally and externally.
This is a high profile role and one where you can make an impact quickly.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.