A high calibre Mid -Tier chartered accountancy firm is looking for an ambitious Tax Manager to join their Private Client Tax team in London.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the firms’ tax department leading a team to deliver high quality compliance and advisory services, you will gain great exposure to varied and challenging tax issues across a range of private client and OMB issues.
• Experience of managing a client portfolio, including all aspects of the service, managing client relationships, reviewing subordinates work
and WIP / billing management.
• Ability to identify planning opportunities from existing and potential clients.
• Experience managing a private client tax team including recruitment, appraisals, training and supporting team development.
• Ability to provide internal tax technical support to partner, tax team members and other personnel.
• Ability to support marketing initiatives for the firm, for example identifying marketing opportunities, writing tax articles and internal technical
• CTA qualified or equivalent
• Good working knowledge of taxations of non-domiciled individuals
• Able to deal with conflicting demands
• Good working knowledge of wider tax issues relevant to OMBs, for example profit extraction issues, corporation tax.
• Responsible and flexible attitude to work