Our client within the Financial Services sector is looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager to join their offices based in London. You will be primarily reporting to the Business Unit Directors, taking part in a range of projects from Business planning to Risk Management.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing and assisting in client tax revenues, BUD and BULs.
* Supervising and managing the development of Tax specialists and training both tax and non-tax personnel.
* Identifying client related risks and resolving client risk issues.
* Managing a portfolio of business tax clients and personal tax clients.
* Leading research and implementation of ad-hoc client related projects.
* Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients and business development opportunities by cross selling other services to clients.
The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership skills and tax knowledge, be willing to build internal and external relationships and be able to liaise with clients. Preferably accountancy (ACA/ACCA), legally and/or tax qualified (ATT/CTA).
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.