Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Luxembourg and they are looking for an experienced Manager Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to provide competent technical advice to key players in the Financial Services Industry on transfer pricing and related international tax issues. Manage a team of junior and senior consultants and work towards identifying new business opportunities.
Luxembourg is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential Luxembourg is an ideal location for expats.
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in FS Transfer Pricing in a similar position.
• You have strong knowledge of transfer pricing concepts and have financial analysis skills and command of the most commonly used databases.
• You hold a Master's degree (e.g. economics, tax law, corporate finance, finance and accounting) and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude, are eager to learn and develop and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
• You are fluent in both English and French.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.