Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Belgium and they are looking for an experienced Manager Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to provide competent technical advice to key players in the Financial Services Industry on transfer pricing and related international tax issues. Manage a team of junior and senior consultants and work towards identifying new business opportunities.
Belgium is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential Belgium is an ideal location for expats and returning Belgians. Opportunities are currently across all major cities (Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp).
• You have a university degree in Economics or Law, with a specialization in Tax Law or equivalent based on experience;
• You have at least 4 years of experience in Transfer Pricing in a similar working environment in Transfer Pricing;
• You express yourself fluently in English, Dutch and/or French;
• You have no difficulties in delegating work to junior and senior staff and are able to monitor a group of consultants;
• You have the ability to manage a complex workload and to prioritize tasks for yourself and junior and senior staff;
• You have great networking skills; you are by nature proactive and creative.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.