Marks Sattin is working with an exciting player in the northern market that is recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager who is going to be able to support around an influx in work load. Working very closely with the directors across the business you will be responsible for:-
* Calculate tax provisions for group and individual company accounts under UK GAAP & IFRS.
* Prepare tax computations and returns for UK companies including close liaison with shared service centre teams.
* Liaise with joint ventures and associates to secure payment for tax losses.
* Provide corporation tax input (including deferred tax calculations) to forecasts and strategic plans including the generation of presentations for senior stakeholders
* Deal with HMRC in meetings and correspondence, negotiating and answering queries.
* Identifying, evaluating and implementing tax planning across the business.
* Keep appraised of the group's accounting policies and the accounting regulatory environment implementing any changes as they affect tax.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to undertake a contract role working for a leading business. Please apply to the role if you are interested and I would be happy to share a specification and talk you through the projects involved.