Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
* Supporting the EMEA Tax Director in significant tax planning projects and working with external advisors on the design of cross border financing solutions.
* Managing the implementation of restructurings and other projects, including co-ordination with external advisors, communication with senior internal personnel, drafting and editing documentation to support transactional work, etc.
* Management of existing tax structures, management of overseas tax return submission (through external advisors), consideration of the impact of legislative and circumstantial changes on the effectiveness of the structures
* Working with internal and external advisors to manage and review international corporate/income tax filings, statutory tax disclosures and audit requirements.
* Providing timely tax advice to ad hoc projects such as corporate reorganisations and re-financing;
* Managing transfer pricing processes
* Management of overseas tax enquiries and audits
* Managing US GAAP tax reporting requirements and performing annual SOX tax audit.
* Providing internal business teams with advice on VAT matters for transactions and invoicing.
* Ability to work well in a team and support/mentor junior staff members when required.
* Project management experience, able to create and execute on plans.
* ACA Qualified with a tax background and/or CTA qualified
* European/International Tax experience
* US GAAP and transfer pricing experience will be advantageous
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.