Trainee tax accountant job with small accountancy firm in Wisbech. £18-22k plus study support
Hays Public Practice are working with a leading chartered accountancy practice in Wisbech, to recruit a Junior Tax Assistant to join their Personal Tax team.
Key duties include:
* Building a rapport with individual clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of their tax requirements
* Meeting client demands, keeping them up to date with progress on changes to UK tax law
* Writing basic tax reports and professionally presented documents for the Managers client portfolio
* Working with the Tax Manager regarding planning and performing tax assignments
* Preparing and filing ruling requests on behalf of clients
* Acting as a first point of contact for clients on some basic tax projects
To be considered for the position you should have strong A levels and GCSEs with some basic accounts experience (perhaps AAT part-qualified or qualified) and have a very keen interest in Tax.
Study support will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.