Corporate Tax Manager required to grow the market leading Tax team in the Channel Islands
Are you a Manager looking for a career change or an experienced Assistant Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Our client are the leading Corporate Tax team in the Channel Islands and work with LSE listed organisations, Private Equity funds, Banks and Asset Managers.
The work is mainly advisory based and covers M&A; acquisition due diligence; purchases of trust companies; tax structuring; IPO; permanent establishment and transfer pricing, as well as much more.
They are growing quickly and now require a Manager to join the team to add further structure for the future.
You will have:
- Proven, practice based Corporate Tax experience related to the UK or UK islands.
- Experience of leading/ assisting on a range of Corporate Tax advisory projects
- FS client experience to some extent (not essential but ideal)
- Some experience of networking or business development (ideally)
- Experience of liaising with clients directly and the confidence to do so.
- A formal qualification, ie. CTA/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent with practical UK experience.
You will be:
- Flexible in terms of project involvement with a hands-on attitude and willingness to turn your hand to any task required.
- Confident, personable, friendly and professional; someone who will happily talk to anyone in a room.
- Interested in progressing a Corporate Tax career with a focus on high-level FS clients
- Happy to live and immerse yourself within an island culture and community.
In return the firm will offer a strong Manager salary, as well as a wide range of annual benefits.
For more information, please email your CV to charli cumberpatch