Our client are a fast paced growing business, and are looking for a Group Indirect Tax Manager. You will be responsible for providing support and advice to all functions within the business together with managing the UK and EU VAT compliance. Working with a high calibre team, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates directly out of practice or those already working in-house.
• Advise UK and European business units on VAT issues
• Providing indirect tax advice on large UK/international transactions/acquisitions
• Prepare and review UK group VAT returns and related compliance
• Provide expertise to business units regarding VAT issues, including training.
• Identify indirect tax risks and implement VAT process improvements where possible.
• Experience in dealing with VAT risks associated with international transactions and the movement of goods across the EU, including triangulation
The successful candidate will have good attention to detail and strong analytical skills and the ability to manage both internal and external (tax authorities, advisers) stakeholder relationships and a thorough knowledge of VAT rules is important. Its likely you will already be working at a manger or senior manager level.
On offer is competitive salary excellent career prospects and a great working environment
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this In-house VAT job in Manchester