A well established FTSE 250 company are looking for an Interim Head of Tax on an 18 month maternity cover. The role will cover all tax compliance and advisory issues and will be the leader on all other tax aspects. The successful individual should be able to use experience to a wide range of tax issues not just their specific expertise. Fantastic company to work for who are really starting to expand worldwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Compliance with global tax strategy
• Implement any changes required for a more successful compliance system
• Reduce potential tax risks identified
• Manage the updating of transfer pricing documentation
• Compliance with global tax and statutory filing responsibilities
• Be the point of call for global tax authorities
• Cash and FX management
• Develop members of the tax and treasury team
• Must have an accountancy qualification(ACA) and tax qualification preferable
• Experience of international compliance and advisory work in-house
• Experience of UK and overseas tax computations
• Ability to dal with high work demands in rapidly developing company
• Top interpersonal skills to lead a team and work with members of the group in other business areas.