As a result of the steady and impressive growth of this highly successful , boutique practice, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious private client specialist to join the thriving taxation team.
The role will have a significant advisory content and you will be involved in a range of challenging assignments which includes :
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and making recommendations
- Identifying changes in tax legislation and advising partners and clients accordingly
- Managing the taxation department and departmental WIP
- Assisting the Inland Revenue with investigations on both the personal and corporate tax side
- Managing your own portfolio of wide -ranging personal tax cases
Ideally you will be CTA qualified or qualified by experience and possess a strong background in income tax and capital gains tax as well as a working knowledge of other UK taxes. In addition, it should be noted that a number of the clients are international , so an understanding of international issues will be important ,
In return , you will be offered a first class opportunity to progress your career within a dynamic and progressive firm , which will outline for you a clear and fast track path to partnership.