Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint Senior Manager within the Corporate Tax team to an office within the Toronto area.
This is an opportunity to work with a highly diverse client portfolio including owner-managed businesses, large enterprises, professional firms and mid-market public companies as well as some Public Sector organisations. You will have the opportunity to gain experience of the real estate, technology, union pensions, manufacturing and retail sectors, amongst others.
* Review tax files whilst maintaining a focus resolving complex tax related issues through research
* Provide tax planning advice
* Ability to handle one-off assignments such due diligence
* Manage a team of junior staff, providing support and training where necessary
* Deal with a portfolio of mid-size clients from a wide variety of industry sectors
* Qualified in CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
* Level I & II of the CICA In-depth Tax Course is ideal, but other Tax Qualifications (LLM, CIOT, etc.) will be considered
* 6+ years' experience within Corporate Tax, the majority of which should be in a large Accountancy or Legal firm
* Proven track record of Business Development or Practice Development
* Previous experience of managing a team is essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact our Corporate Tax team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.