I am currently recruiting a role for a leading technology company who are looking to hire a VAT Accountant to join their continuously growing team. This company prides themselves on delivering industry-leading IT services. This is the perfect time to join this company as their team is expanding at a fast rate.
This in-house role sits within the Indirect Tax team and you will be working alongside the Head of Tax. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress to Tax Manager within the first 18 months of joining.
• Manage and oversee all aspects of VAT accounting and reporting processes
• Stay up-to-date with changes in VAT legislation and update internal processes accordingly
• Work closely with clients and internal teams to manage and streamline their VAT processes.
• Provide expert guidance and support to clients on VAT regulations and compliance.
• Collaborate with clients to develop VAT strategies that optimize their financial performance.
• Assist with other accounting and financial projects as needed.
• Qualified by qualification (ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT) or equivalent.
• Proven experience as a VAT Accountant or in a similar role.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Proficiency in accounting software and MS excel
• Competitive Salary
• Professional development opportunities
• Generous and achievable bonus.
• 26 days holiday