I am currently recruiting for a FTSE-100 Oil and Gas company who are based in Central London. This newly created role has arisen due to the companies growing success and need for a wider tax team.
The position will report into the regional finance director and encompass a variety of responsibilities, mainly focusing on corporate tax. As a part-time Manager, you will play a crucial in managing the tax functions of the company. The successful candidate will ensure compliance with tax regulations, optimize tax strategies, and contribute to the overall financial health of the company. This is a part-time position with flexibility in hours.
- Ownership of the EMEA corporate tax compliance cycle, managing outsourced preparation within a review capacity
- Advise the group on changes to regional tax legislation and the impact on group’s tax strategy
- Tax forecasting and monitoring of the group’s ETR
- VAT advisory, answering group queries where required
- Manage the TP documentation, strategy and compliance for the UK and Western Europe
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified would be preferable
- Proven knowledge of corporate tax, preferably within a top tier practice and/or blue chip environment
- Broader tax experience would be beneficial, particularly on VAT and transfer pricing
- A strong, confident personality would be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Clear and achievable progression plan