Your new company
A well-known accountancy firm is looking to add to their tax team. Being one of the largest practices in the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to really develop their skills. Being a top 50 firm, the company works with some huge clients, ranging from the legal sector, the pharmaceutical sector, and more. Having over 100 members of staff and over 15 partners, they are forever growing and you could join them.
Your new role
The firm I am working for is looking for a tax senior to join their team and ever-expanding organisation. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail, and have excellent interpersonal skills. In this role you will be preparing accurate working paper files, developing professional relationships with clients and within the firm, and prepare personal tax computations and final tax returns.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Be ATT qualified, preferably CTA qualified (or equivalent).
* Be able to train junior members of staff.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong communication skills.
* Basic accounts knowledge.
What you\'ll get in return
* Flexible working options are available.
* Excellent benefits package.
* Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.