Communicate are working with a global business outsourcing group as they look to add a newly created Senior Manager to their quickly growing and highly successful Corporate Tax team. This is an extremely exciting period to join a business where you can really make a difference with a clear progression plan to Director.
The successful candidate will be working with a number of recognisable, global organisations, across a variety of different industries and sizes. You will play a crucial role in advising these organisations on international tax matters.
• Provide expert advice to large multi-nationals as they look to expand into further jurisdictions on a global scale
• Liaise closely with HMRC and senior stakeholders within MNCs and develop these relationships
• Be on hand to answer any queries from clients to ensure client satisfaction. This will include identifying opportunities and managing
• Manage delivery of tax projects successfully
• Constant interaction with direct reports, ensuring Continual Professional Development, monitoring workload and ensuring efficiency and
output is maximised
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including legal, finance, and operations, to provide integrated solutions to clients.
• ACA/CTA qualified with a Big 4 or Top Tier background with at least 5 years PQE
• Strong technical ability in the field of international tax
• Must be based in the United Kingdom to be considered
• Previous people management experience, with a track record of bringing the best out of direct reports
• Confident and very personable, this is a lively team that interact outside of just finance