A FTSE 100 business based in London are sourcing for a Senior Tax Manager to join the team and focus on tax compliance, reporting & governance. You will also have responsibility for a Manager within the team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of tax compliance, reporting, forecasting and tax risk management, as well as UK tax law changes and various projects. Compliance is changing to be outsourced to a shared service centre so you will play a key role in designing and managing this transformation.
Responsibilities will include:
* Leading the planning, co-ordination, and delivery of global corporate tax compliance
* Leading the delivery of quarterly and full year Group consolidated tax reporting under IFRS as well as the annual tax reporting for UK standalone financial statements.
* Supporting the non-UK entities with tax accounting and notes for stand-alone financial statements.
* Support in external relationships with HMRC in delivering the UK companies' obligations
* Design and maintain the approach to reporting the Group Tax Effective Tax Rate and cash tax forecast model and processes
* Leading the UK companies' approach to submission of research and development and capital allowances claims
* Report to Group Head of Tax on assurance reviews led by this role, contributing to monitoring the effectiveness of the tax governance framework.
* Coordinating the corporate tax processes and control environment to support compliance to the Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) provisions for all of our UK companies
* Maintain UK tax risk register, consolidate with international tax risk register
* Supporting the Group Head of Tax in ensuring our companies meet their obligations under the UK tax strategy and the Corporate Criminal Offence provisions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.