This is a newly created Tax Accountant role to support the Group Tax Manager, you will be assisting in the tax compliance cycle for the and also assist in annual tax reporting as well as tax projects and ad-hoc queries.
· Preparation of tax accounts for UK statutory accounts
· Preparation of year end tax computations
Assisting with ad-hoc VAT and employment tax queries across the group
· Assistance with tax team on ad-hoc project work
What do you need?
· ACA / CTA qualified, part-qualified or equivalent
· Experience in a tax function either in practice or in-house
· Practical experience of dealing with Direct taxes
On offer is a great salary and benefits package and whilst face to face office time is important to the Finance team they can support some home working /flexi time too.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this In- house Tax Assistant or Tax Accountant based in South Manchester / Cheshire