This firm is one of London's best kept secrets. Its tax department is continuing to expand and boasts a high quality and really interesting client base. It is headed up by tax partners who are well respected in the market but who remain approachable and interested in the development of less experienced colleagues. The team culture is relaxed and enjoyable, and everyone's opinion is valued. The firm is grown up about agile working and had flexible working practices in place even before the pandemic.
The private client tax team is looking to hire at Assistant Manager level. You could be an AM already looking for a fresh challenge, or a experienced Senior looking for increased responsibility.
● Managing a challenging and interesting client base of HNW individuals including non-resident and non-domiciled individuals, entrepreneurs,
partnerships, trusts and estates.
● Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients so that you can understand your clients' needs and long term goals.
● Mentoring and motivating junior team members. Providing guidance and training and reviewing their work.
● Collaborating with colleagues within the wider tax team and carrying out research on behalf of partners, directors and senior managers.
● Getting involved in project work and developing tax advisory skills.
The firm is committed to investing in the personal development of their employees. There is wide ranging support and on-going training as well as assistance with the completion of professional exams.
The whole firm and the tax team in particular is continuing to expand and there is plenty of opportunity for you to progress your career here.
Please do get in touch for more information and an informal discussion.