Your new company
A leading Accountancy Firm based in the West Midlands required a personal tax compliance senior manager/department head to join their forward thinking organisation.
Your new role
The role will involve:
* Carrying out the management function and taking responsibility for all tax staff in your department
* Acting in your capacity as a Senior Manager in supporting and giving support to Managers and other staff in the Firm
* Being the first port of call and communicating with clients relating to general queries
* Delegating work to members of the department, allowing you to look for opportunities to provide the clients with additional services
* Prepare and/or review tax reports for clients and agreeing fees for ad hoc work in advance with the client
* Monitoring WIP on jobs allocated to you and ensuring bills are issued in accordance with the normal billing cycle for the client
* Taking responsibility for non-fee earning roles to assist in the management of the Firm
* Assisting with the continual development of all systems and matters related to the Tax department
* Completing projects delegated to you by the Tax Partner
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that uses the latest technology and is continually looking to improve their service to clients, whilst supporting the development of their team. Flexible, hybrid working is available for all staff along with an attractive salary and benefits package and modern offices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.