Corporate Tax All Levels Senior + Work From Home 3-4 days a week Central London Office
Your new company
Our client has a commitment to it's employees to ensure the maximum work life balance you are encouraged to work three sometimes four days from home a week. If you enjoy working from home or live far from London then this organisation is ideal for you.
You will be controlling your own portfolio of clients, monitoring your Work In Progress and client costs
Your new role
* Planning jobs, instructing juniors and their reviewing work, ensuring the provision of constructive feedback at all times
* Undertaking and supervising tax compliance and advisory work so that it requires final review only
* Providing effective tax planning advice to clients, both direct to clients and through the Audit and Accounts team portfolio managers, throughout the firm
* Displaying proactive awareness of current relevant legislation, compliance standards and potential advantages, relating them to client situations
* Assisting with proposals and presentations to potential clients
What you'll need to succeed
* CTA qualified with over two years post qualified experience (minimum criteria)
* A tax background including both compliance and advisory experience (minimum criteria)
* Experience managing a portfolio of clients and providing tax planning advice
* A thorough understanding of UK taxes that apply to small and medium sized enterprises & their owners, in particular companies and individuals
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.