My client is a multinational manufacturer based in Birmingham, and they are looking for a Tax Manager to join their team. The business are expanding their reach across the globe, with 8 new factories being build this year. The successful candidate will gain exposure to an incredibly wide range of tax matters across a number of jurisdictions.
• Provide corporate tax advice to the business and work closely with other teams to ensure compliance with tax regulations.
• Prepare and submit tax returns, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
• Maintain and develop relationships with external stakeholders, including HMRC and other regulatory bodies.
• Manage and develop a team of tax professionals to ensure they are delivering high-quality work and achieving their objectives.
• Develop and implement tax strategies that align with the business's objectives.
• ACA or CTA qualified is preferred but not required.
• Experience in corporate tax advisory, reporting and compliance.
• Strong technical skills and experience with tax compliance and reporting.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to work well within a team and lead a team to success.
• Experience in the manufacturing industry would be an advantage
• C. £80,000 salary
• Large bonus
• Medical Insurance
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Hybrid (2 days in the office)