Our client is a rapidly growing independent accountancy firm. For the next stage of their development, they seek a specialist to assist the transaction team with tax due diligence and share valuation work. This will include:
• Tax compliance: an assessment of whether the target acquisition is up to date with filings and payments across all areas of tax.
• Reorganisations: a review of previous group / company reorganisations or other material transactions, to identify historical risks or potential future tax costs. Also review of proposed pre-sale transactions to identify any potential tax exposure or risk.
• All-round advice to vendors (corporate and individual) on the tax implications of company and business disposals.
• Advising on the implications of private company and public company acquisitions on existing incentive arrangements and new equity incentive offerings going forward.
• Advising on VAT and stamp duty/SDLT issues arising on company and business disposals.
• Checking company records to ensure employment tax issues such as IR35 and CIS are up to date.
• Due diligence for private equity transactions, advising both management and PE investors on MBOs/MBIs and secondary buy outs.
• Share valuation work for transactions.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified tax professional who wants to develop their own niche in a fast growing practice. Full and part time working considered and hybrid working available. About to move into brand new plush offices in Leeds.