We are independent Capital Allowances consultants, based in the Leeds area, who specialise in identifying unclaimed Capital Allowances and tax saving opportunities associated with commercial property.
To support our growth plans, and to meet an increased workload, we’re looking for people to join our team in newly created, full-time roles. No existing accountancy or surveying experience is needed.
This is a great opportunity to build a career as a Capital Allowances professional and suits numerate people with enquiring minds and attention to detail, though an interest in property is also useful.
We’re open-minded in terms of experience and are happy to talk to people at all stages in their careers – from recent school leavers to more experienced people looking for a change in career direction into a growing sector.
Our key objective is to research and build Capital Allowances claims for clients and their accountants and tax advisors. These claims identify all eligible capital expenditure in a building project or property purchase to help clients reduce their tax liabilities.
• Looking for a professional career
• Numerate (minimum GCSE in Mathematics)
• Logical with an enquiring mind and attention to detail
• Experienced Word and Excel user
• Full driving licence and willing to travel
• Career opportunity in growing sector
• Competitive annual salary - £20k to £48k depending on current career experience.
• Company bonus scheme
• 23 days’ holiday plus all public holidays and company days
• Specialist in-house training
• Funded study to gain professional qualifications leading to membership of RICS