Senior tax Associate role at accountancy firm in Norwich, offering great progression and support .
Hays are working with a modern firm of chartered accountants based in Norwich.
Your new role
You will review and support tax compliance work of associates and assistants and work with senior members of the private client tax team to provide coordinated advice and solutions to our clients.
General responsibilities will include:
* General Private client planning work
* Supporting tax associates and tax assistants with day-to-day tax compliance
* Reviewing and signing out tax returns and repayment claims
* Responsible for all aspects of tax compliance on a portfolio of clients
* Preparation of CGT computation and disclosures
* Undertaking basic tax advisory work for individuals and supporting senior tax team members with complex advisory work
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be ATT, CTA or ACCA/ACA qualified and have experience in managing a portfolio of clients and basic personal tax advisory work.
An in depth understanding of the taxation of UK individuals, and a working knowledge of the taxation of non-residents.
Strong written and oral communication
Ability to work within a team environment
Proficient on Microsoft office and a general high standard of IT competence
What you'll get in return
Great opportunity to work and develop current qualifications in a top firm of chartered accountants.
Flexible working and flexible working hours
Study support and tailor made training programme
Regular staff events
Company pension scheme
Sell/Buy holiday scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.