Global Mobility Tax Associate Director job, Top 10, permanent, London, flexible working.
Your new company
This top 10 accountancy firm's Global Mobility Services team works with a range of dynamic businesses. You will be joining a dynamic practice with true global scale, deep technical capabilities, and extensive industry expertise assisting their corporate clients with the challenges of working globally.
Your new role
* Advise on complex Global Mobility matters relating to clients' international workforce.
* Lead a diverse portfolio of medium and large international clients.
* Analyse client data to provide innovative, accurate and bespoke solutions.
* Support the development of more junior team members.
* Advise on issues impacting UK resident non-domiciled workers.
* Support Partners and Directors in providing market-leading advice to international clients resident in the UK.
* Work collaboratively with clients to understand their financial and lifestyle needs, taking a proactive, relationship-first approach to help clients achieve their goals.
What you'll need to succeed
Skills and Experience:
* Global Mobility Tax knowledge and confidence managing a large portfolio of clients.
It would be great if you had some of the following skills, but don't worry if you don't tick every box, they'll help you develop along the way:
* A professional qualification (ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
* Experience in Employer Solutions, Employment Tax and/or Global Mobility.
* Current knowledge of UK tax legislation and common Global Mobility themes.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills working directly with client and wider team.
* Analytical with a good attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills and be motivated and eager to learn.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available as well as other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.