Our client is a constituent of the FTSE 100 and a multinational business searching for an experienced Assistant Tax Manager to join this established in-house tax team in Essex.
As an Assistant Tax Manager, you will report directly to the Group Tax Director and have three other team members to support you. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Managing all aspects of UK corporate tax compliance, including the preparation of the corporation tax computations and returns.
* Prepare year end current and deferred tax consolidation schedules for the UK entities.
* Deliver UK tax advisory projects to different areas of the business/
* Support the business with VAT and Customs queries. It should be noted that VAT compliance is handled by the Finance team.
* Responsibility for UK tax governance processes, such as SAO and CCO
To be considered, you must be ACA and/or CTA qualified with UK tax technical experience. Your project management and communication skills, and ability to work autonomously will also be assessed at interview.
Unfortunately, this opportunity will not offer visa sponsorship.
In return, you will receive a salary package of up to £70,000 plus bonus, private medical care, and a host of other benefits. The tax team work on a very flexible basis and go into the office once a week.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.