The Consultancy Group are partnered with a media company looking to add an Indirect Tax Senior Manager to their growing tax team. The role is based in the office 2 days, 3 days working from home and be based out of London, Manchester or Newcastle.
* Oversee the Group's UK & Global indirect tax advisory and compliance process.
* Lead tax audits
* Lead on complex indirect tax technical work
* Build and maintain relationships with key Indirect Tax stakeholders
* Advise on commercial decisions, transactions, global projects and risk managements
* Develop a long term plan to map out indirect tax compliance for new acquisitions and existing work.
* Experienced Indirect Tax Manager or experience at Senior Manager level.
* In-House or Practice UK experience.
* Right to work in the UK
* Ability to work in the office minimum 2 days per week in London, Newcastle or Manchester.
The role is paying up to £90,000 + 20% bonus + other company benefits.
For more information, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.