If you’re looking for an exciting new role where you can make a name for yourself within a globally leading Tax Specialist firm and progress in your speciality, then look no further as Kingpin International is bringing an incredible, brand-new opportunity for a passionate Senior Manager of Indirect Tax, based in Doha, Qatar. You will be playing an integral part within the Customs and International Trade department.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as Senior Manager of Indirect Tax (Customs and Trade), you will be responsible for…
- Assisting and advising clients on managing their customs and tax obligations
- Providing cash flow optimisation and risk reduction strategies to clients
- Structuring business transactions, developing efficient supply chain models, handling customs audits and disputes and identifying automation opportunities for customs and trade processes
- Supporting projects addressing the complexities around Transfer Pricing and Customs Valuation, M&A transactions and International Tax restructuring
- Delivering transformation projects for the leading Customs Administrations and Tax and Trade Agencies in the Middle East region
We are especially interested in speaking with individuals who have prior project management experience, having worked in customs and international trade transformation projects for Customs Administrations and other Government Tax and Trade agencies. Strong management and business development skills are required, along with the ability to link between technical operations and business opportunities.
It is essential that you are fluent in English. Arabic language skills would be an advantage.
What we can offer you
In this role you can enjoy a highly competitive salary, along with a fantastic benefits package.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on this exciting new role please register your CV with us.