Would you like to work with a variety of clients across different sectors, as well as colleagues with expertise in everything from tax and employment law through to payroll, people and change? Would you like to provide advice spanning Reward and Employment Solutions in addition to delivering services ranging from Payroll and HMRC Compliance through to Valuation Services? Would you like to work in the fastest growing team in the Big 4 in this area and achieve fast progression to Partner?
Capital Tax Recruitment is currently helping a Big 4 firm to recruit a dynamic Employment Tax Director to sit within their Financial Services Performance Group. The work is wide ranging and covers all aspects of Employment Solutions including employment tax and risk governance, IR35 and employment status, payroll effectiveness and expenses and benefits compliance.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* You will lead the relationships and accounts for a number of key FS clients as well as a broader portfolio and be expected to originate opportunities and deliver against them.
* Leading business development and marketing activities, both internally and externally in the market
* Leading by example on technical quality and service delivery of Employment Tax offerings.
* Innovating the firms services around a wide range of developing employment and reward related changes in legislation.
* Leading teams of people including coaching and developing junior staff members.
Interest in this opportunity is high with 1st stage interviews already being arranged so if you would like to discuss this role in more detail please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org urgently.