My client, a massive insurance company, are in the market for a Head of Tax to work in their state of the art office located just outside London.
This is an opportunity to work within one of the UK’s largest companies, taking lead of the tax function, making the role perfect for any highly ambitious tax professionals with strong leadership skills.
The client is offering hybrid working (2 days in the office).
- Strategy for all indirect matters globally, working closely with both the incumbent team, CFO and advisors to create an international plan and manage risk
- Overseeing direct tax strategy and planning and providing advice to the group on such matters
- Advising the group on developments internationally, with particular focus on future VAT/GST implementations and their effect on the business
- Take charge of two managers within the team, one compliance focused and the other systems, ensuring that their professional goals are realised and maintaining close relationships
- Assist with tax reporting including oversight of deferred taxes
- Liaise closely with domestic and international tax authorities and advisors, as well as business partnering with senior finance and operational staff
We are looking to hear from candidates with:
- ACA/CTA/ACCA Qualification is preferred
- Thorough working knowledge of Indirect Tax, preferably with some industry experience
- A history of management and a supportive nature
- Exemplary communication skills including the ability to explain tax policy to non-tax professionals
- Competitive Salary (up to £100,000)
- Leading bonus
- 25 days of holiday
- No taking home work on weekends
- Charity days