We are working with a leading Miami / Fort Lauderdale based CPA firm who are seeking a Transfer Manager level professional with transfer pricing expertise to support broadening their International Tax Services scope. This 500 staff firm have built a reputation for offering their staff challenging work whilst maintaining manageable workings hours and a supportive culture. Their motto is “People First”. They very much prioritize their people, their development, and their well-being. These values are translated into action every day. Regularly named as one of the best places to work in South Florida. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to help lead a new specialty area in Transfer Pricing!
With a 20 strong international tax team the group seek additional high calibre individuals who will help support the groups growth. With clients in more than four dozen countries, their international tax team helps clients minimize tax, whether they’re U.S. citizens with interests overseas, non-resident aliens with business operations in the United States, or high net worth non-residents with investments in U.S. real estate.
Some of the duties / responsibilities of this role;
• Identify and assess clients’ cross-border intercompany transactions by assisting in functional analyses interviews
• Evaluate intercompany transfers of tangible goods, intangible property, services, and loans and conduct financial and economic analyses of multinational and domestic corporations, industry and market research, economic valuations, comparative financial benchmarking, and report documentation
• Collaborate across the team on tax and transfer pricing projects, conducting detailed economic, financial, and accounting analyses demonstrating an understanding of transfer pricing concepts and method application to cases
• Perform market studies and industry research
• Preparing and analyzing financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance
• Designing and developing financial models and writing local company transfer pricing documentation and planning studies
• Reviewing and analyzing GAAP financial statements
• Assist in drafting proposals, reports, document requests, presentations, and other client materials
• Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be CPA qualified or working towards completion of the CPA designation. You will have a minimum of 5 transfer pricing experience within the public accounting environment.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!