Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
London/hybrid To £58,000 + Benefits
This role is ideal is you are looking to build on and develop your existing corporate tax compliance experience with exposure to a broad ranging client base offering plenty of exposure to international as well as domestic work across an interesting range of industries.
The corporate tax team of this Top 30 firm is continuing to see exciting growth both amongst its existing client base and with new client introductions. There is therefore plenty of scope to bring an experienced senior or recent Assistant Manager on board to work with the current team.
• Running a really interesting portfolio of clients from OMBs to quoted groups
• Overseeing compliance and getting involved in more complex compliance.
• Working on UK and cross-border projects.
• Mentoring and training junior staff.
• Developing relationships with clients.
• Relevant professional qualification.
• Corporate tax compliance experience and ideally some exposure to or an interest in advisory work.
• A can-do attitude.
• A client focussed approach.
• A team player with an interest in supporting more junior team members.
This firm is big on creating a strong team environment whether that's in the office or working remotely. The corporate tax team in particular is supportive and ambitious with sufficient existing work and the growth plans to support a programme of internal promotions.