A highly acquisitive, rapidly expanding payment solutions organisation who are in process of in housing their finance function, have a requirement for a Group Tax Manager to join the team. This is a standalone role reporting directly into the CFO and provides the successful candidate with full autonomy to build out and run the tax function.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role on the tax exposures within the group during an exciting period of growth and transformation. This is a broad role, covering every aspect of tax with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building vital to succeed.
This role will be a key player amongst other senior stakeholders in the business and will play a vital role during decision-making. This role has a clear progression path where the successful applicant will be promoted to Head of Tax within two years and full backing by the business to hire a number two for additional support as the business continues to grow.
• Manage the Group’s tax reporting and tax accounting obligations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Manage the Group’s global reporting requirements
• Be the go to person for all aspects of tax across the wider group and be able to translate to non-tax professionals
• Be a key point of contact for the business, its regional teams, local authorities and HMRC.
• Implement process improvements to reduce tax risk.
• Take the lead on on-going projects including tax planning and structuring
• ACA/CTA/ACCA Qualified from a Big 4 or Top Tier firm preferred with experience within financial services preferred
• Experience of UK tax vital, with international tax (in particular US tax) beneficial
• Excellent communication skills with confidence to liaise with C-Suite executives
• Committed team player with a real ‘can-do’ attitude
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
This is a hybrid role, with 1-2 days expected in the West London office per week.