A FTSE 100 British Multinational organisation is looking to bring a Corporate Tax Contractor into the team for a 6 month assignment.This newly created role is a great opportunity to join a well-established team and to gain experience across a variety of Corporate Tax matters. It will report into the Senior Tax Manager and support the team on a variety of compliance, reporting and advisory activity.
* To assist across a portfolio of UK companies with:
* CT compliance including supporting the team and the outsource provider in producing CT returns
* Preparation of tax disclosures for annual and interim reporting purposes
* Tax forecasting for business planning purposes
* General support and advice relation to:
* Transfer pricing (liaison with outsource provider)
* Share based payments
* Entity rationalisation
* Senior Accounting Officer compliance
* Capital Allowances and entitlement to so called "super-deductions"
* To assist with responding to any HMRC enquiry activity
* To support the team with process improvement initiatives, including compliance automation
* To support the team in maintaining our tax control environment with regards to corporate tax processes
* To support the business on tax aspects of any ad-hoc project work
The role holder will ideally be able to commute to their Midland offices 1 day per week. Daily rate of up to £500 PAYE.