Group Transfer Pricing Manager (Geneva)

Specialism:
Transfer Pricing Jobs
Job Title:
In House Tax Jobs
Region:
Switzerland Tax Jobs
Location:
Switzerland (all) Tax Jobs
City:
Geneva Tax Jobs, Lausanne Tax Jobs
Salary Description:
Attractive Salary, Bonus, and Benefits
Posted:
25-Jul-22
Job Ref:
6548334

This hi-tech, innovative multinational company, that provides products and services, is ready to appoint a Group Transfer Pricing Manager. The Head of Tax is building a new, modern tax function and the leadership team come from a number of blue-chip multinationals. The business has gone from a decentralised model into a multinational corporate, that will gear up for IPO in the coming years and it has an entrepreneurial, innovative, high-growth feel.

The TP Manager will focus around 20% on TP strategy / TP design, such as looking at new models and new TP arrangements. The other 80% of the role will be on TP compliance, such as documentation, Masterfile, Country by Country reporting, etc.

There will be the opportunity to take on broader tax responsibilities by taking responsibility for a few countries. This will involve partnering with the local business and local Finance Director, picking up on international tax, direct and indirect tax matters in conjunction with the external adviser who do the tax compliance. The Tax Team is spread across Europe.

The role is suitable for someone with experience in industry, ideally with some prior experience in a Big 4 firm as well. They need someone able to take ownership of projects; work with stakeholders, successfully partner with the business, and embrace the use of technology & automation wherever possible.

Please apply for a full job description.

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

  • eTaxJobs UK
  • eTaxJobs US
  • eTaxJobs CH
  • eTaxJobs EU

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Latest Job Listings
web analytics