Tax Investigations - Boutique - COP9 - Remote Working - £50,000-£70,000
Your new company
A prestigious boutique practise based in the City of London is looking to recruit a Tax Investigations Specialist to join their expanding tax department.
Your new role
* Tax investigations focusing on operating a 60-70% portfolio of COP 9 serious fraud cases
* Managing enquiries, dealing with clients and HMRC, some Cop 8
* Operating own portfolio alongside analytical work
What you'll need to succeed
* Confident and comfortable dealing with clients that are in distressful situations and may exhibit high levels of anxiety therefore you will need to be empathetic with clients.
* Assertive with HMRC, someone that can hold their own but that can also work in a team
* Responsible and Autonomous
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant professional HMRC tax investigations experience. It is likely they will hold a professional accountancy or tax qualification such as ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA but not necessary.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.