Corporate Tax Manager
London To £70,000 + Benefits
Dynamic, independent practice with an expanding tax team is looking to bring an additional tax manager to assist with the provision of a high touch compliance and advisory service to a broad ranging and interesting client base consisting of large corporates, groups and OMBs operating in a variety of sectors.
The role will involve:
• Responsibility for the compliance function including the review and preparation of tax returns for complex clients.
• Working on a range of ad hoc tax consultancy assignments e.g. reorganisations, R & D tax, share schemes, property hive ups, international tax etc.
• Identifying tax planning opportunities and following these through with the Tax Partner and the relevant partners or associates.
• Dealing with detailed HMRC enquiries from inception to completion.
• The management of WIP and billing.
• Supporting the wider tax team and mentoring and developing junior members of staff.
The firm is very interested to talk to professional qualified candidates with 5 years'+ corporate tax experience. At least some of this will have been gained within another accountancy firm although a mix of in-house and private practice experience will also be of interest.
The firm has a strong focus on it's people so they are keen to bring on board someone who is experienced at and enjoys managing and mentoring more junior team members. In turn, you will be working closely with the partner and senior management to ensure your continued development.
The environment is professional yet relaxed with an embedded hybrid working policy and a clear career path for those with ambitions to progress. This is a firm where your views are encouraged and your voice will be heard.
For more information contact Cathy Buckley on 020 3303 0020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website www.buckley-consulting.co.uk