A new fixed term contract role with a Construction company - working on some of the UKs most important “smart” infrastructure projects! Your main workload will be VAT based with some elements of direct taxes, providing a mixture of day-to-day advisory and compliance responsibilities.
Expect to be:
● Reviewing UK VAT returns.
● Giving advice to colleagues on a wide range of VAT issues.
● Supporting the corporate tax return process.
● Assisting with CIS queries (training will be provided).
● Preparing and carrying out training on tax processes to the rest of the business.
● Identifying any areas for improvement within the company.
● Supporting the Group Tax Manager and Senior VAT Manager with any other ad hoc tasks.
The role will be primarily home based, with one day or so in office per week. It is worth noting that there will be the opportunity to extend the contract - should both parties be happy to do so.