New in-house role based for a fast growing international group. As part of this in-house team you will become involved in US tax compliance review (training provided), UK corporate tax compliance and broader ad-hoc international tax projects. Would suit someone with large group experience who is happy to learn about US tax. Can be mainly remote worked but needs to be UK based as there is travel to Warrington, Manchester and Altrincham.
This business is looking for an efficient and well organised Tax Adviser to join the UK based Group Tax team with a primary focus on supporting the Americas region as well as providing ad hoc support to other regions being UK, Europe, CIS, APAC and Africa. Reporting to the Head of Tax – UK & Americas , this role is suitable for a committed, motivated and proactive individual to provide technical, practical and commercial support in relation to taxation and compliance matters in the growing Americas region and also support the Group Tax team globally.
As International Tax Adviser you will join a friendly, fun and close-knit team who support and encourage excellence, whilst maintaining important work/life balance. Based in Altrincham, Manchester or Warrington (with home-working possible), working hours and location are flexible. It is an exciting, fast paced, flexible working environment; an excellent place for people with the right attitude to develop themselves and add real
value to a dynamic organisation.
This role is suitable for a qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent. Due to the flexible way that the tax team works they welcome applications from both experienced candidates looking to improve their work life balance and also enthusiastic but less experienced tax advisers keen to embark on their first international tax role or first in-house role. Ideally candidates would have strong tax skills and some experience such as exposure to tax
compliance issues. Skills and experience required for this role are:
- Tax compliance experience, desire to ultimately take complete ownership of compliance processes
- Any exposure to US Tax and other international taxes is desirable but not a requirement
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven ability to pick up new areas of work quickly and ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication skills and desire to interact at all levels across a global organisation
- Pro-active with a “can do” attitude to tasks and issues that arise
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Commercially minded
A great opportunity in a friendly team.