Are you seeking an opportunity that challenges both your advisory and compliance skills? If so, you may want to consider this renowned movement of goods business. Indirect Tax has a high profile here and it’s an interesting and challenging business from an indirect tax perspective.
Expect to be:
- An internally recognised expert on VAT and other Indirect Tax issues.
- Providing support and advisory services to clients on a variety of projects, including IT systems.
- Interacting with the compliance team to gather relevant information and ensure partial exemption calculations are correct.
- Monitoring and reacting to new tax legislation.
- Tailoring communication and training to colleagues of various levels.
- Determining VAT treatment of new income streams and products.
If based in the North, you will be expected to come into their London office from time-to-time. Due to the work required, you will need a proven track record in dealing with complex advisory issues. Partial exemption experience will be an advantage