This is an extremely exciting opportunity to grow your international compliance tax career across multiple jurisdictions. The role will have a bias towards VAT so experience of VAT is required but you will be supported so you can develop in other areas of tax and in other jurisdictions. The Tax Compliance Supervisor is VAT orientated although will have oversight across corporate and tax and employments tax and will operate within multiple dynamic and complex regulatory environments. The role is a fully remote opportunity and will report directly into the Head of Group Tax.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Supervising the preparation of VAT returns and overseas sales tax returns.
* Providing technical and VAT accounting advice to businesses (including those with predominantly exempt supplies) to ensure VAT savings are made where available.
* Liaising with external advisors to ensure corporation tax returns are accurate and filed by relevant deadlines and tax disclosures in statutory accounts are correct.
* Assisting the businesses to ensure that Transfer Pricing is considered within the group and documentation prepared to support the businesses in the UK and overseas.
* Assisting in the provision of technical advice regarding how tax legislation may apply to the businesses and where there may be exposure to risk.
The role would suit an ATT/CTA qualified candidate with experience in VAT. You will be motivated by expanding your experience across other areas and developing your international experience. You must be motivated with a high attention to detail. Please apply now for more information.