I am currently recruiting a Tax Manager for a global FMCG organisation in predominantly an international advisory position. This newly created role will be joining a leading tax team and will report directly into the Head of Tax and cover a breadth of responsibilities.
- Work closely with senior management to drive the TP
- Advise on international tax strategy and forecasting as policy is implemented
- Provide sound tax advice for a range of territories, liaising closely with localised personnel.
- Manage the international tax matters for the group, developing policy and advising on M&A activity
- Assist the senior tax management with reviewing current transfer pricing policy
- Assist wider tax team with global tax compliance
- ACA/CTA qualified with international experience in a top tier practice or large corporate environment.
- At least 2-4 years post-qualified experience.
- Confidence to work autonomously whilst liaising with a variety of teams.