London (and remote) To c.£55,000 + Bonus + Substantial Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new family office venture in London (working partly from London and partly from home). This high net worth, European family with head office operations in Monaco has recently set up a new family office in London with responsibility for back office functions, focusing predominantly on trust and finance administration.
An administrator with experience of finance and trusts is sought as part of a friendly team of approximately 12, to report to the manager and the head of UK operations.
This is a key role requiring a collaborative approach, attention to detail, a positive attitude and an awareness of the importance of confidentiality.
You will have responsibility for a portfolio of trusts and companies with duties including, for example:
• The preparation of resolutions for and implementation of the Trustees' decisions regarding distributions, advancements, bill payments etc.
• Ensuring compliance with the trust deed for every use of trust funds.
• The preparation of documents for Trustee/directors meetings.
• The preparation of reports for the board of Directors of the Trustees.
• The preparation of bank instructions.
• The preparation of annual government filings.
• The documentation by resolutions of all movements of trust funds.
The company will offer an attractive remuneration package including a generous salary, bonus and benefits including a substantial non-contributory pension. Full training and support will be provided as required.
Family office roles are both sought after and rare. The opportunity to be part of something new is ever rarer and very exciting.
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact Cathy Buckley on 020 3303 0020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org