This multinational travel group is looking to hire an International Tax Manager to support their growing business. Reporting into the Senior Tax Director you will oversee tax for several jurisdictions, in particular UK, Ireland and France.
* Partner cross-functionally and provide tax advice and support
* Strive to simplify and strengthen tax processes
* Stay up-to-date on tax law changes and keep stakeholders informed
* Manage and oversee the provision of third party tax services
* Co-ordinate local tax compliance with the assistance of external tax partners
* Prepare quarterly US GAAP tax estimates.
* Qualification in Accounting or Tax with experience in a public accounting firm and/or multinational company
* International Tax Experience
* Fluency in English (verbal and written) is paramount. French is desirable
* An understanding of accounting for taxes under US GAAP is desirable.